Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon Do you like smartphone games?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

alinapavlova1849
    Participant

I’ve noticed that a lot of people nowadays play games on their phones much more often than on their computers. It’s kind of nice but I feel like the world of computer games is just dying and it makes me sad. Is that really the case? What do you think?

Cybergirl
    Participant

I don’t think computer games are dying. On the contrary, the game industry is growing rapidly. Both computer and phone games. I don’t think that smartphone games will replace computer games. But they complement each other very well. For example at home I am happy to play League of Legends on the big screen and at university during breaks (I have no friends) I spend my time playing metarun. So, I think the game world feels great.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Cybergirl.

Dzhizus
    Participant

I’m against games in general. They don’t do me any good. It’s an addiction that has ruined my life. Believe me. I played games all day long and ended up losing my job and my other half. It’s not worth it.

kimberlylew12
    Participant

Oh yeah, I spend way too many hours playing in different online computer and mobile games…. Sometimes I also love checking various news of such things here on https://tips.gg/ because their homepage is quite convenient for me and I can always find everything that I need without any problems there.

richardsonmary938
    Participant

I kinda like games on my Iphone because it’s convenient and I can play whenever I want since my Iphone is always with me. What is your favorite game?

rob.rain923
    Participant

Yes, I like playing on my iPhone too, because it’s convenient and also because I can’t play my favorite game blackout bingo on my computer. It’s a fun game that develops attentiveness and thinking, and which is also capable of generating income if you apply those promo code for bingo blackout. If you like exciting and monetary games, then this is a great option for you.

7jadaniel7
    Participant

“I heard that you can make good money in sports betting, but without experience in this business it’s difficult to do it, it’s good that you can pay using Apple Pay bookmakers.
    This is very important when a person who knows all the intricacies in teams and understands which team has an advantage and can help you with this matter, and the payment method helps you save time and nerves without any risks and waste of time on complex operations.
    The best thing is that after an easy victory of your team, withdrawing winning money is not at all difficult and does not cause any nerves, but on the contrary, it even helps to relax”

7jadaniel7
    Participant

“I heard that you can make good money in sports betting, but without experience in this business it’s difficult to do it, it’s good that you can pay using Apple Pay bookmakers.
    This is very important when a person who knows all the intricacies in teams and understands which team has an advantage and can help you with this matter, and the payment method helps you save time and nerves without any risks and waste of time on complex operations.
    The best thing is that after an easy victory of your team, withdrawing winning money is not at all difficult and does not cause any nerves, but on the contrary, it even helps to relax”

anderrrson2011
    Participant

I love to play on NetBet. In addition, I also win money. I have long been fond of gambling and therefore I am very interested in it. Also on this site a lot of different games for every taste. I like to spend my free time there.

Do you like smartphone games? In case your answer is yes, then we can hope that blockchain games are the ones that you would like to know about at this time of the year as these are the ones that there are many people n need to learn for them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.