Home Forums Litterae Forum Enhance Speed & performance of Computer With Best PC Cleaners

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

johnnskinnerr21
    Participant

If you PC fill with lots of junk files, temp files, cookies and other system junks and you want to free up for these all files then here I share a list of the best free PC cleaner tools for Windows 10. which can helps to to clear system junk, tracking cookies, and temp files in your Windows computer.

1. CCleaner
    2. AVG Tune-Up
    3. ITL Windows Optimizer
    4. IObit Advanced SystemCare
    5. PC Booster
    6. Ashampoo WinOptimizer
    7. Symantec Norton Utilities
    8. SlimCleaner Free
    9. Razer Cortex
    10. Auslogics BoostSpeed

Above these all are the best software to clean your PC so that you can pick in 2022.

bernardharrison23
    Participant

Thank you very much for your information, I’m sure it will be useful to many people. I also recently encountered the problem that my SD card is damaged and my operating system does not allow me to format it. Then I found an article https://7datarecovery.com/blog/recover-raw-sd-card/ , which described a solution to this problem.

aueaboba
    Participant

Hi all. Guys, can you recommend a USB port that will allow me to connect several devices at the same time? Can you recommend ways to determine the appropriate port and its location on my device?

cowboy
    Participant

Hello! I use the USBoNET port to connect multiple devices at the same time. This port provides an excellent opportunity to expand the functionality of my device. To find its location, first look on the back of your computer or laptop. If it is not there, then run your eyes along the front panel or along the sides. In case of difficulties, you can always contact the user manual or the device manufacturer for additional information. Hope this helps you find the right port for your needs!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.