Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Finance Banking Software Development

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Garry Gemlis
    Participant

I think to order the development of the program aimed at the financial sphere. There are two types of programs of this type 1 does not work as it should, 2 costs just unreal money. I would like to have something really working application with which in the future I will not have problems.

ksccls
    Participant

I would like to be a little more specific, programs aimed at the financial sector can be completely different. That is, it can be a program or applications for financial analytics, or it can be a program for a credit institution.

Garry Gemlis
    Participant

I agree, somehow I did not even think that there could be any clarification on this point. I need a program to work with cryptocurrency. It is able to process its own data, as well as to analyze the indicators.

ksccls
    Participant

Well, of course it would be worth clarifying, because these are completely different areas. I had a slightly different plan, but also aimed at finance, processing and analysis. I decided to order such a development here https://owlab.group/our-expertise/finance-banking here. Of course the program is quite complicated, as far as I know, but I completed it in a short time. It works without criticism, although the amount of work is very large.

costalacosta
    Participant

What about lending businesses? I’m planning to improve some of the services of my loan app, and it’s not like I have an idea about it.

floormilky
    Participant

I can tell you that it’s actually not that hard to find a reliable platform and improve your lending services. Have you heard of this company https://neo-fin.com/bnpl-software/ ? I highly recommend you give it a try because it’s actually good, and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed if you give it a try.

skgkxa12
    Participant

Hundreds of software development companies specialize in custom development, but their service standards differ. A lot of companies post reviews on their sites. It’s wonderful, but don’t base your decision on it only. They may be fake and fake and the people aren’t real. My colleagues personally referred me to a company that I found here . Personal recommendations are the most effective.

okchacha
    Participant

In the realm of finance banking software development, trust and security are the cornerstone requirements. The Wakweli site enables a secure environment for tokenized and real-world assets through its Proof of Democracy (PoD) consensus mechanism, which can combat fraud and counterfeit tokens. By integrating the robust technology into banking software, developers may offer their clients advanced, transparent, and secure solutions for managing digital assets and investments.

aueaboba
    Participant

Yes, a small business can have a banking page, but there are certain criteria that need to be met for a business to be considered eligible for a banking entry. Bank has notability guidelines, and a subject (in this case, a small business) must demonstrate that it has received significant coverage in independent, reliable sources to warrant a Wikipedia article. Ensure your business has received coverage in reputable employee feedback solutions , independent sources. This could include news articles, industry publications, or other third-party references.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.