Home Forums Litterae Forum Get dispute payment with Cash.app/help?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mw8124
    Participant

To dispute a recent purchase, you will have to wait for the payment finalization. If the problem with the Gas station, then you will get the charging amount which is returned into your Square app account within 6-7 working days. If there are still any issues, then use Cash.app/help.

clyd7676
    Participant

Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I am using the Cash app because it is easy for me to send money to anyone which I have earned by playing money games on the https://notgamstop.com/ website. I am facing a little issue with my Cash app and for that, I am searching for help online which I have found in your post.

301ngey0
    Participant

Get dispute payment with cash app help? I just not get it because it was providing me some error at some time. Mostly this could happen with me and that cause the reason I never came here, again and again, to get best proofreading service from you because you never get it.

301ngey0
    Participant

watertechguide is the best place from where I start to take help to purify water. I got a better purification for all because it is better to get good health.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.