Home Forums Litterae Forum The Greco-Persian Wars Glass company

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

darikakurika
    Participant

Glass is the only building material that not only insulates us from temperature extremes; it can also control the passage of light and heat into and out of our homes. By choosing the right performance glass, you can enjoy your views and natural light while controlling UV and glare. Benefit from the natural warming effect of solar heat during winter and minimize its impact during summer and insulate your home against excessive heat loss or gain. More info about glass can find at glass box extension https://glassstructureslimited.com/glass-extensions

aleksshamles
    Participant

Oh, I already did a bespoke glass extension for my house, and now I’m thinking about adding solar panels on my roof.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I am also interested in putting some solar panels in my house and recently I found DIY solar , with which I can do the truth myself if you have time to review it you may be interested , I also want to ask if glass companies can make spare parts or coating for solar panels , I would be interested in quoting .

deadly1night1shade
    Participant

Oh, such a cool topic! I’m a very creative person and I really want to put in my room something cool and bright, friends suggested that it would be interesting to put some neon lights or illumination i dont know what to choose

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.