Home Forums Litterae Forum The Greco-Persian Wars Has there been a burglary in your life?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

davinci1love
    Participant

Has there been a burglary in your life?
    How did you deal with it and how do you protect yourself now?

notbadgirl6969
    Participant

Since we have already been robbed 2 times, we decided that this should not continue and began to think what the best thing to do that would be effective to catch the thief red-handed.
    My wife and I first decided to install a video intercom android intercom, as well as surveillance cameras and alarms.
    What would be sure to be calm we did it all, and it was worth it, we have repeatedly on the cameras noticed that someone wanders around, but that would have to try very hard to get)

sanonimus26
    Participant

No, I have never had a single theft, I have never had anything stolen in my life, but as soon as I rebuilt the house I put video surveillance cameras.
    So in principle, I feel safe)

chrisjohn123445
    Participant

yes one time, then after incident, I installed intercom system in my apartment. Intercoms can work to help parents keep an eye on the young children who are playing outside the house. It easy to access control system of the door. When someone else needs to enter, they can request permission through the intercom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.