Home Forums Litterae Forum Have you ever tried developing a website yourself?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I have a startup, and I’m planning to develop a website for it in order to promote it. Has anyone tried developing a website themselves?

okchacha
    Participant

Isn’t that way too complicated? I believe that it’s better to work with professionals if you’re willing to come up with a good product

floormilky
    Participant

I agree, you can even rely on freelance developers or just outsource a company if you have small funding. I haven’t tried developing anything myself because I’m way too far away from that, I just contacted react js development company to do everything for me. I knew all the time that I’d be satisfied with the result because of the portfolio and reviews, and I was right.

vblanuca068
    Participant

Thanks for the information

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by vblanuca068.

saitommson
    Participant

Making a website is not very difficult. It’s not, not really.

I am biased because I am a website developer, so I can build a website quite easily, but I could give you instructions and you could go from having no website to having a website in the space of 30 minutes, perhaps less.

Naturally, there is a catch. That assumes that you want

A website …
    … that can be accessed (so it works) …
    … on any device that can connect to the Internet …
    … and nothing more. If that’s what you want, there are places that you can go to where you can come out with a website in a matter of minutes. You could even get your own domain for a few quid too. Little to no effort required. If that is all you want. And I’m willing to bet it isn’t. There are many ways to create a website. Such as CSS/HTML, WordPress, Wix, blackjack77australia.com etc. If you learn about how to create a website, you can do it easily. I will suggest that WordPress is a very easy way to make a website. It also takes a small time.

samuel25ford
    Participant

I would also recommend developing an application for it, which is not difficult to do on your own. I can tell it you from my own experience. I made it myself using the app builder flipabit.dev You don’t need any coding knowledge, you can find ready-made templates and widgets. And also you can create a native application and get access to all its functions even without the Internet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.