Home Forums Litterae Forum Head lice

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kosens
    Participant

Hello there. Do you know how to kill head lice? Is there a way to get rid of head lice without the combing?

Fablets
    Participant

Head lice are a common problem with children. These parasites spread from person to person by head-to-head contact and also it is possible via direct contact with the hair of an infected person. There are many special remedies against this, I think it will be better to visit doctor!

romantermezov
    Participant

Yeah, Fablets is right. Talking about treatment, there are be a lot of different variants how to kill head lice. For example you can use any kind of oil smothers and they can’t hang on. Some people use even mayonnaise and it works! I even read an article about does tea tree oil kill lice, this can be also good variant!

pamskinner123
    Participant

HI I’m a lice pro (Picky Pam at the Beach LiceFreeKids.com), I’ve treated over 30K happy customers since 2012. I wrote a little free e-book with all my BEST tips, tactics, & strageties that WORK! Here’s a link to the book: https://licefreekids.com/ (click on ‘free e-book). I hope this helps!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.