Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon Hi! How to burn fat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

floormilky
    Participant

Hi everyone! I tried working out, I had the healthiest diet, but for some reason, I can’t lose weight. Is it even possible?

edwardheavy
    Participant

Don’t you think that the problem might be in your genes? You just can’t lose weight because of nature, and that’s it.

aleksshamles
    Participant

You can’t blame nature for everything. Have you tried having a healthy diet and working out at the same period of time? Because one of them most certainly can’t make you lose weight fast. Also, you can follow the link to learn about the supplements that can boost the process of losing weight, so I think it’ll help you.

rick4232
    Participant

Diet can be really helpful. It’s just that many make mistakes by not eating right. I have been playing sports for half a year and I try to learn something new for myself every day. How do you eat and what nutritional secrets do you have?

mike8222
    Participant

Many people begin to wonder when playing sports, how to eat them right. In a nutshell, you need more protein and less fat. There are two popular products now, Quorn vs Chicken. They are both rich in protein, but I’m looking for answers to the question. I found an interesting article that described these two products in simple language, after reading it, I realized what was more necessary for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.