Home Forums Litterae Forum Euripides’ Medea Host card emulation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

holleds.wers
    Participant

I would like to talk about contactless payments. To be more specific, about Host card emulation. Have you personally experienced it? I need to know, where can I order this program and connect it all?

vasjazemer
    Participant

There are companies that have been specializing in this for quite a long time. I would recommend you to read important information about HCE here at m4bank.com There is more than enough basic information on the site. You can also make an appointment for this program. Our organization has been using contactless payment system for a long time now.

vasjazemer
    Participant

There are companies that have been specializing in this for quite a long time. I would recommend you to read important information about HCE here at https://m4bank.com/hce There is more than enough basic information on the site. You can also make an appointment for this program. Our organization has been using contactless payment system for a long time now.

vasjazemer
    Participant

There are companies that have been specializing in this for quite a long time. I would recommend you to read important information about HCE here at

vasjazemer
    Participant

кк44

vasjazemer
    Participant

дд

ahsan1ahsan01
    Participant

good post li,e it

uu8304365
    Participant

good post like it6tt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.