Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon How do I choose a guitar accessory?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rick4232
    Participant

Hi everyone, I recently started playing guitar and there is a lot I don’t know yet. How long have you been learning to play the guitar? What strings did you pick, did you quickly learn songs?

Denarn
    Participant

Since we’re talking about guitarists and how they play about the guitar, I’m not ashamed to ask, maybe there are more experienced musicians here, how do you choose a humbucker for your guitar? I recently started playing guitar and can’t figure out how to choose a humbucker to play?

gzcfyclkb
    Participant

Indeed, for an inexperienced person who only knows the whole world of guitar and this music, it will be difficult to choose the right instrument for himself. Fortunately, there is the Internet and people’s reviews. Recently I saw this post, humbucker for strat review, and it seemed to me a lot of useful information that would help a beginner understand everything.

kinorev314
    Participant

I wil definitly comeback again to this website. This is very amazing. Keep it up.
    קבוצת גבאי

Cybergirl
    Participant

I think you should watch a couple of videos on youtube. They explain absolutely everything. Or read articles on the Internet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.