Home Forums Litterae Forum How not to go bald and get your hair back to healthy looking?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

luckypenguin
    Participant

Has anyone experienced this problem? How have you solved it?

pixie2style
    Participant

You have to start by checking your body. Hair is often damaged due to increased stress levels, fatigue, lack of sleep, and decreased protein levels in the body. I would recommend getting some tests. Cosmetically you can solve the problem only if everything is normal in your body.

EdwardKeller
    Participant

It’s hard to tell right away, you need to study the issue in more detail

crysmile2
    Participant

I can recommend hair growth pills that actually work . Most of the products I have tried did not really work, so here I was surprised and impressed. They have the nutrients and vitamins needed for new hair growth, and they also strengthened my hair noticeably. And that’s with an all-natural composition! I recommend to try it!

alexeypavljuk88
    Participant

I am familiar with this problem. My hair was brittle, dry and falling out. You can endlessly revise the diet, sleep and try not to be nervous, but without vitamins you can’t grow hair. I was advised to take hair growth pills that actually work for myself. They are absolutely natural and very effective. I soon noticed the result. Try it, you won’t regret it.

jackbacha2
    Participant

Being bald is an increased concern in men, I was amazed to readd how متخصص قلب مشهدprovided such an amazing solution which did not only prevent men from being bald but also provided tip to grow new hair.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.