Home Forums Litterae Forum How often do you watch youtube?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bettyvilliams
    Participant

Personally, as for me, I watch a lot of different channels on YouTube. Both entertaining and informative to stay on track. So if you watch YouTube then write your comments here.
    Share your thoughts. I really look forward to your comments)

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by bettyvilliams.

nadiafishma
    Participant

I spend most of my time watching various videos on YouTube. And for my own convenience I use youtube vanced to feel more modern. It really helps me and saves me time searching for different videos. After all, having an app is so much more convenient. That’s why I advise you to download it too. You can really find all the movies or TV series you want there.

momontovsergei
    Participant

There are really a lot of channels on YouTube. I agree with you girls. But really worthy of attention is not so much. I also use the app for my convenience so that my favorite videos and content updates were always with me.

hello i’m newbie

chrisjohn123445
    Participant

I don’t have a set schedule for watching YouTube, but I do enjoy watching dramas on the platform, particularly “Yunhi Drama” and “Sar e Rah Drama”. These dramas offer great storytelling and interesting characters, and I find myself easily drawn into the worlds they create. It really depends on my schedule and how much free time I have, but I try to watch a few episodes a week when I can.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Oh, I watch YouTube every day. More precisely, I listen to YouTube music every day. I’m sure you also like YouTube music, so I want to recommend you a cool YTMP3 site where you can find a fast YouTube to MP3 music converter. This is a very convenient solution and you can convert any songs for free and in unlimited quantities. I advise you to go to the site to find out detailed information and try the converter.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Hi! Oh, I watch YouTube every day. More precisely, I listen to YouTube music every day. I’m sure you also like YouTube music, so I want to recommend you a cool YTMP3 site where you can find a fast YouTube to MP3 music converter. This is a very convenient solution and you can convert any songs for free and in unlimited quantities. I advise you to go to the site to find out detailed information and try the converter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.