Home Forums Litterae Forum how to make sex memorable?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

reren25056
    Participant

I hope that your advice will help me make sex with my partner cool again

cerome8145
    Participant

Ways to make your girlfriend feel special in bed
    Look into her eyes. …
    Don’t hold back. …
    Be agressive (within reason!) …
    But be gentle at times, too. …
    Let her be on top. …
    Always make sure she gets off. …
    Give her oral sex without her having to ask. …
    Give her compliments.

xakotel325
    Participant

I prefer to buy various interesting things for sex on the Internet https://joynights.org/best-vibrating-panties/ and use them regularly. I am sure that this strengthens my relationship with my wife and makes our sex unforgettable. we love sexual experimentation and I’m sure every adult should try it as soon as possible. don’t be afraid. start experimenting

kiransimmonds
    Participant

Oh, you should try something new. I have heard that some couples practice online sex chats. It gives some new feelings to them. It sounds really cool. You can try it with your partner and share the experience

Robert0009
    Participant

Hello. Good question. I think it depends on your imagination. I didn’t have any problems with my girlfriend. I didn’t think that I would someday meet my love, but thanks to this site https://www.facebook.com/people/My-Special-Dates/100083500713291/ I met her. Perhaps this site will be useful to someone here. Enjoy! I wish everyone to find their love!

Kosens
    Participant

First and most important, talk to your partner. Find out what does it for your partner and what they like. Every single person is different, and has different tastes. Even if you find yourself having sex with identical twins, they will probably like different things. So being awesome in bed and creating mind-blowing sexual experiences starts with talking openly about sex, without reservation and without shame.

Part of talking about sex means talking about your fantasies and your partner’s fantasies. Great sex lies in the places where they intersect. That means making it safe for your partner to share. If your partner shares some fantasy with you like “I’ve fantasizes about spanking you” or “I’ve fantasizes about a threesome” and you freak out or get jealous, you’re not making it safe for your partner to share with you, and that means you’re not likely to be awesome at sex.

You don’t have to do everything you think or fantasize about. If something doesn’t appeal to you, that’s okay. Be graceful and kind. Don’t freak out.

Second, be willing to try new things. Experiment. Explore. If you don’t know if you will like something or not, be willing to try it. Be flexible. Let go of the idea there is such a thing as “normal” sex (there really, really isn’t) or that stepping outside a certain narrow range of activities is “too weird.” Don’t be afraifd to try new activities. You can not simultaneously be great at sex and be scared of sex.

Third, pay attention. This has two components.

Pay attention to your partner. Notice how your partner responds. What do they like? Fast or slow? Gentle touch or hard? What signals do they give when something feels good?

And pay attention to what you do. Make every touch deliberate. When you’re with your partner, be present with your partner. Don’t be thinking about work tomorrow or brushing the dog or taking out the trash. Be intentional with everything you do.

Fourth, sex is a symphony, not a solo performance. It’s not just about you, it’s about both (or all) the folks involved. Selfish lovers are not awesome lovers.

That means, it’s not about your ego, your worth, or validation. It’s totally okay to have sex for pleasure, but if you have sex because you think having sex validates your worth, or you’re doing it because you think not having sex makes you a “loser,” you’re not going to have awesome sex.

Fifth, consent matters. I can’t emphasize this enough. Consent matters. If you want awesome sex, have sex with partners who are enthusiastic about being with you–not partners you have to bed, plead, or cajole into having sex. Not partners who don’t want to have sex with you unless they’re drunk. Not partners who are lukewarm about sex with you. And pay attention to your partner’s boundaries! For example, if you really want to have anal sex and your partner says no, don’t stick it in their ass anyway and call it an “accident.” (Seriously, folks who have done this: you’re lying and everyone knows it.)

And finally, sex is a natural, healthy, and wonderful thing. Adopt a sex-positive attitude. Choose lovers who also think sex is a positive, fun, and healthy thing. Choose partners who also do the things on this list.

Fablets
    Participant

I think it’s natural for people to be curious and interested in exploring their sexuality. As for me, I prefer watching live cam shows on sex cam sites like ehocams where I can interact with performers and have a more personalized experience. There are a variety of categories to choose from, such as solo play, couples, fetish, and more. It’s important to remember that what one person likes may not be the same for others, and as long as all parties involved are consenting adults, there’s no shame in enjoying adult content.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.