Home Forums Litterae Forum I have a depression

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

It’s hard to admit, but I have depression, which never been a case for me. Are there any ways for me to change that?

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

It would’ve been amazing if someone actually helped you, because I’m interested in this topic, as well.

edwardheavy
    Participant

Not sure if it’s the best advice for you, because therapist is the best person that can help you treating your depression, but I think that dating can be a way out for you. Just click for more bbw dating sites to learn more about dating platforms. I’m sure that you will like it.

hallanthony008
    Participant

It is very bad if you are depressed. Try pills or antidepressants to help you.

ClintHarris
    Participant

Hello everybody. I understand that you have frequent pain and stress at work. I think you want to be healthy and stay healthy, it is best to buy Breezen Best CBD products products, which allows you to buy a variety of wholesome products online. This is a great option if you want to sleep better, pamper yourself, and learn more about natural supplements.

allenpegues
    Participant

Meow, perhaps something like this may help:
    Consider what is in your control (you).
    Accept yourself exactly as you are, right now. Know that you’re good.
    Smile.
    Get enough sleep.
    4-6 days a week 30 mins medium exercise (start slow and build up).
    No depressants like alcohol etc. Eat a healthy diet.
    At the beginning of each day set aside 30 minutes to sit quietly in a safe place and think about nothing.
    With this calmed and focused mind consider, briefly, how little time we get, right now, in this life and act accordingly.
    Read classicalwisdom.com
    Enjoy the beauty in your environment as you find it. It’s precious.
    Change as appropriate.
    Results may vary.

I read earlier today “Certainty, then ruin.” so maybe keep that in mind too.

Kazanova
    Participant

Well, I think you need to see your doctor. In general, cannabis helps me cope with depression. If you want, I can give you a website https://wayofleaf.com/ here you can find out how to get a medical record in order to buy cannabis legally. Please note that different states have different cannabis laws, this is very important!

shna8
    Participant

There are several methods you can use to relax or relieve stress such as deep breathing exercises, meditation, mindfulness meditation, rogressive muscle relaxation, relaxation of mental images. While no one can avoid all stress, you can go to deal with it in healthy ways that will increase your potential for recovery.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.