Home Forums Litterae Forum I want to be a lawyer

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

hallanthony008
    Participant

Hello everyone, to hire a lawyer you need to pay a lot of money, I would like to understand jurisprudence and have knowledge in this area. What literature do you recommend studying?

johnnskinnerr21
    Participant

If you do not have an education, then I advise you to graduate from college. After all, there are many bad lawyers who spoil people’s lives, do not be one of them.

bernardharrison23
    Participant

I advise you to contact only professional lawyers with extensive experience. I recently contacted Samuel Fishman because I was planning to apply for Social Security disability benefits. Also, if you are in the process of appealing a denial of benefits, it is important to understand the Social Security approval process.

aueaboba
    Participant

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on some good debt lawyers? I would be so grateful!

fr33ddawgg
    Participant

As for me, the work of a lawyer is one of the most difficult professions. You are required to constantly study new laws that are adopted regularly, and you will also have to devote a lot of time to your work and waste a lot of nerves. Better to leave this job to real professionals https://attorneydebtfighters.com/
    These guys will help you win your case in court no matter what. Contact them all of a sudden!

maxmarrie
    Participant

Actually, I don’t know much about the law. But my friend is a lawyer he knows much better about the law. That’s why I will suggest M&s Lawyer to you. I hope they will tell you about the law well. If you have any questions about the law you contact him.

huajiaou
    Participant

What does a future lawyer need to know?

aueaboba
    Participant

Hello! I recently came across the services of a federal attorney.
    The team of federal attorneys at this firm are incredibly competent and experienced in handling federal criminal cases. They were able to walk me through a complex legal process, explaining everything in detail and answering all of my questions.
    I appreciated that they took the time to thoroughly review all the evidence and develop a strategic defense plan tailored to my case. They were always available to contact me and kept me informed of any changes in my case.
    Their expertise and diligent efforts resulted in my case being resolved with the best possible outcome. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone facing federal criminal charges. Their professionalism, experience and dedication to their clients is truly unsurpassed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.