Home Forums Litterae Forum I want to improve the atmosphere in the aquarium for my fish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

okchacha
    Participant

It seems to me that my fish sometimes get too bored. Or my aquarium is not clean enough. In general, I want to come up with something interesting.

floormilky
    Participant

Hmm, google it, maybe there are some articles or tips on caring for fish and aquariums that you haven’t heard of yet.

aleksshamles
    Participant

It seems to me that you bother too much about simple things. In any case, it doesn’t seem to me that fish can be bored at all. In terms of aquarium care, I recommend that you read this article https://pawfectpawprint.com/how-to-use-slate-in-a-aquarium-safley/ and others in this source. There are always useful articles with quality material.

Pim Clieff
    Participant

So, I get what you’re talking about. I think that such questions should be addressed in verified articles. I recently bought some fish and read about panda loach care and I’m doing everything right. I think you should look among their articles for something that suits you and then you can provide your fish with a fun life.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.