Home Forums Litterae Forum I’m worried about my loneliness

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rick4232
    Participant

For many years already without a girlfriend and a relationship, I was building a career, but now that my whole life is adjusted, I have no one to share it with. How can I find a good girl and how do they meet now?

Tony SHvaltsInneli
    Participant

Have you tried dating through friends of friends? I’m sure your friends have single girlfriends. Or the girlfriends of their girls or wives. Dating couples relieves stress.

mike8222
    Participant

I was also lonely and unhappy, going through all this pain. I also felt lonely and did not understand how to meet girls. I decided to ask a friend who gave me good advice. Told me to try dating sites for nerds. This site really helped me by learning how to communicate with girls and be myself. Went on a couple of dates and met my love.

Fablets
    Participant

Well, there’s no denying that finding a partner has been hard lately, especially for LGBT people. For seniors like me, using MatureTenders the tipping point where I discovered my perfect partner that I loved. Online dating has shown me that it’s not hard to find someone of my age, and using these services lets you fix any personal life problems you might be having.

edwardheavy
    Participant

No need to worry about it. You need to go somewhere to rest.

aleksshamles
    Participant

Loneliness is a physical and emotional state because if you don’t feel well you don’t have the security to get ahead because I say this, because I suffered it too and something I did was buy myself medicines and supplements, to start taking care of my body and I bought them from the page here to test how good they were, it is what I really liked my results.

kimberlylew12
    Participant

I believe that you will find someone special one day! Don’t give up so fast! You may pay attention to this article on https://london-post.co.uk/plan-to-win-over-a-girl-by-correspondence/ because I guess that some tips from that article may be really useful for you there. Hope that it will be useful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.