Home Forums Litterae Forum In Search of a Ghostwriter Who Can Write Sections in a Realtors Book

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jyatesnancy
    Participant

I am looking for a ghost writer who can write the book for the realtors. I am writing a book but I’m stuck with a couple of sections of the book, and I need some external help with that. I want professionalism in the work so I will only hire the ghost writer or the ghostwriting agency if they can provide their portfolio of the ghost written books for realtors they had worked on. Even if it’s only one book or any particular section of the book that they had written, I will hire them. I don’t want to sound so strict, but I cannot afford any blunders with this book at the moment. So if anyone knows the best place or an outstanding ghost writer who can work with me, then kindly share their information.

nidoketa
    Participant

I much prefer https://tooly.io/recycling/, especially when it comes to papers on recycling, or some other tricky topics. I think it’s very hard to find something reliable these days because so many people are writing now but most of them are not good at all. I managed to find a good service on an accident, and it was the point when I’ve given up completely. But here we go!

jaboo122019
    Participant

Nice to see you people from all over the country! Some students are depressed about the problems of writing their home assignments. Do not worry about that because we are providing these services at very understanding price. Simply click on and view our service’s website if you would like to know more helpful information about pricelist and others services at our awesome online company.

a_peterson6262
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your experience. I faced this in my work. We found a writer to write the sections. But difficulties arose with translation, since the book had to be in Arabic. Somehow I found a website on the Internet https://isaccurate.com/arabic-translation-services and decided to make a trial translation of the chapter. The language is quite rare and I was very worried. Fortunately, everything was resolved and our material was ready on time.

brnorton007
    Participant

Thanks for useful info!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.