Home Forums Litterae Forum Is Telegram dead?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

luckypenguin
    Participant

I recently started running my own Telegram channel, but so far I haven’t had any success. I just now realized that there is essentially no organic traffic on Telegram. I have started advertising on other channels, my interactions and views have increased, but there are very few subscribers. What advice can you give me so that users don’t just interact with publications, but also subscribe to the channel.

crysmile2
    Participant

Gaining subscribers to your Telegram channel is a difficult but manageable task. Mutual PR sometimes shows excellent results, and it is easy to meet like-minded people on the Internet.

alexeypavljuk88
    Participant

Hi. Telegram is alive. He is alive!!! (ahahaha). You’re right in that there really is almost no way to get organic traffic in Telegram. I said “almost” because telegram does have search and the ability to search for channels by name. You can add keywords to the name of the channel and this will theoretically increase the chance that it will get organic traffic. But the share of such traffic in Telegram is simply negligible. If your publications have a lot of views and interactions, chances are that users aren’t subscribing because there aren’t enough subscribers on your channel. This may sound absurd, but subscribers attract subscribers-the crowd effect. My advice is to visit the Cloutsy website for the best deals. That way you can grow your loyal audience faster.

fr33ddawgg
    Participant

How to develop a strategy to effectively increase views on Telegram and increase overall content visibility? Are there certain methods or tactics that can be used to attract more attention to a channel or messages? I would be grateful for detailed recommendations and advice on optimizing content to achieve maximum coverage on Telegram.

cowboy
    Participant

Hello. One of the effective ways to increase views on Telegram is regular and high-quality content updates. Keep your channel active by offering interesting and useful content to your subscribers. Interaction with the audience also plays an important role. Reply to comments, ask questions, and conduct polls to maintain engagement. Using hashtags and keywords can also improve the discoverability of your posts, as can Buy Telegram Views. And don’t forget to use media content such as images and videos to make your content more attractive. Thus, by combining content strategies and active interaction with the audience, you can achieve increased views on Telegram.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.