Home Forums Litterae Forum Mac file system corrupted?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hallanthony008
    Participant

Not sure if it’s called that, but I think my Mac’s files have been corrupted somehow. It doesn’t work properly and makes the job painful. Can I fix this at home?

bernardharrison23
    Participant

Having a well-performing hard disk drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) is critical to the overall performance and functionality of your Mac or MacBook. Poor disk health can lead to slower system response times and ultimately data loss.

johnnskinnerr21
    Participant

It is foolish to ignore any signs that your drive might be failing. I recently had this situation, but the article https://www.insanelymac.com/blog/best-apps-to-test-mac-hard-drive/ helped me. Failure to act quickly can lead to a data loss situation that could have been avoided with some preventive action.

maxipum
    Participant

Probably you should read more different articles to find a solution. I also once lived in a country house, it was hard, to tell the truth. It’s good that we left there. If you also have an issue with converting files on your Mac, you can check how to convert heic to png here, your problem is described there. Unfortunately, I don’t have a MacBook, so I can’t help you with anything other than this article that I just found.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.