Home Forums Litterae Forum Making money without a job

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

edwardheavy
    Participant

Hello everyone! I don’t have experience, so employers don’t want to hire me. Can I make money without a job?

aleksshamles
    Participant

You can try trading, but I’m not sure if you’re going to be good at it. But at least try to find out.

samyilloset
    Participant

Man, just keep looking for a stable job in order to gain experience, so you won’t have problems with finding a job in the future. But if you’re confident, you can try gambling, but I highly recommend you to try Free Slots before you actually start because you’ll understand whether it’s suitable for you or not without losing money.

lindadarrey
    Participant

Gambling isn’t about making money, but about entertainment. If I were you, I wouldn’t waste time on this way to get quick money, because more likely you will lose all your “starting capital”. I would advise you to invest your money in a small but profitable business. For example, you could lend this money to someone and get a debt with a small bonus in the form of interest. In this case, you can not risk at all, you can ask for a deposit that will correspond (or possibly even exceed) the amount of the debt. This idea in’t mine, I found a rather detailed description of it in this article https://marketbusinessnews.com/is-it-profitable-to-open-a-pawnshop/257546/ . I hope you find it interesting too. In any case, for a successful start of a small business, you just need to have a good idea and be able to count money, everything else you can learn along the way.

lindadarrey
    Participant

Gambling isn’t about making money, but about entertainment. If I were you, I wouldn’t waste time on this way to get quick money, because more likely you will lose all your “starting capital”. I would advise you to invest your money in a small but profitable business. For example, you could lend this money to someone and get a debt with a small bonus in the form of interest. In this case, you can not risk at all, you can ask for a deposit that will correspond (or possibly even exceed) the amount of the debt. This idea in’t mine, I found a rather detailed description of it in this article https://marketbusinessnews.com/is-it-profitable-to-open-a-pawnshop/257546/ . I hope you find it interesting too. In any case, for a successful start of a small business, you just need to have a good idea and be able to count money, everything else you can learn along the way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.