Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon Maybe you know some good moisturizers for your skin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

unagi237
    Participant

I have very dry skin, I’m looking for an effective moisturizer.
    Maybe you know some good moisturizers for your skin?

davinci1love
    Participant

Of products that can permanently moisturize my skin I know avocado oil and tallow balm for skin, these have always helped me cope with severely dry skin in just a few days.
    You can also try something from A-NOX hydratant cream, ProBiotic Hydrating cream.
    If you feel that your skin is very itchy or very flaky, you need to see a dermatologist, because it could be something more serious.
    Well actually those products that I listed above are great for me to cope with skin that has dried out from the sun or the winter frost and wind.
    So try any of these, I hope I’ve helped you in some way.

davinci1love
    Participant

Of products that can permanently moisturize my skin I know avocado oil and tallow balm for skin, these have always helped me cope with severely dry skin in just a few days.
    You can also try something from A-NOX hydratant cream, ProBiotic Hydrating cream.
    If you feel that your skin is very itchy or very flaky, you need to see a dermatologist, because it could be something more serious.
    Well, actually those products that I listed above are great for me to cope with skin that has dried out from the sun or the winter frost and wind.
    So try any of these, I hope I’ve helped you in some way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.