Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Monaco culture

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

karlyoun3
    Participant

I visited the country as a tourist a couple of times before. And I will most likely move there in the next year. Share some interesting websites with news and just funny articles that related to the place.

karlyoun3
    Participant

????

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by karlyoun3.

korryworie
    Participant

Good for you. I moved here from the Danmark, and I haven’t had a single thought of regret in 15 years. Everything is perfect about Monaco if you have the money. And if you want to learn more, here’s my suggestion https://www.monaco-tribune.com/en/2021/01/the-story-behind-karl-lagerfelds-pearl-white-monaco-villa/ . Check this article and some others as well. You’re going to like it.

Potman
    Participant

Whether you’re giving a card to your mum on her birthday or to a friend who has just passed their driving test, we have the perfect design to suit them. We work with major international artists and illustrators, so you know you’ll be getting high quality prints in your card here . If there’s one thing we pride ourselves on though, it’s our sense of humour! After all, these are the moments that matter in life!

Potman
    Participant

Good post

Potman
    Participant

This is quite good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.