Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon Movie franchises that you’ve seen none of

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bzoe6537
    Participant

I was recently reminded that I’ve never seen any of the Fast & Furious movies, which they’re now up to 9 of and talking about a 10th. I’ve been meaning to make a thread like this for a while, so I might as well do it now.

Which major movie franchises have you never seen any of? Impress everyone with your pop culture out-of-touchness.

For me:

Fast & Furious – They’ve just never seemed appealing to me for some reason.
    Bourne – I’ve just always wanted to read the books first and still haven’t gotten around to it.
    Ocean’s – I’ve seen the 1960 original, but not any of the newer film series.
    Mighty Ducks – I was too old for kids movies by the time that they came out.
    Avengers – Not into Marvel
    Twilight –
    Madea – Can you believe that there have been 11 of these?
    Pokemon – Wow, there have been 24 of these.

rafiji4195
    Participant

There isn’t a concept in the world of sexuality. Like the tooth fairy and the man in the moon, and former President Clinton’s moral compass is only a figment of the imagination.soap2day

kinorev314
    Participant

This is my first visit to thi website. I am very impressed. Please keep it up.
    קבוצת גבאי

Cybergirl
    Participant

I’ve never seen Twilight either. But I’ve heard a lot about it and seen snippets of it. It looked disgusting, to be honest. Terrible acting and no plot. And why did Edward go to school at all?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.