Home Forums Litterae Forum My neighbor decided to turn up the music at night

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oyyvoa
    Participant

I’m completely shocked. My neighbour lives on the floor below. He listens to music very loudly every day. My walls in the apartment are shaking. I have a small child. I guess it’s not okay to listen to music so loud.

wdyfpy
    Participant

I also have such a neighbour. I applied for it using evidence. You definitely need to have proof that he is listening to music too loud, otherwise, there are no options.

eamep
    Participant

I advise you to download a sound level meter or buy it in a special store. I think the app and the real sound level meter both measure the sound correctly, but I haven’t tested it.

uaqywv
    Participant

I also have noisy neighbours.

floormilky
    Participant

My neighbour is pretty noisy as well, but once I talked to him, we made an agreement. Since he’s a musician, it’s necessary for him, but I told him the time when loud noise will distract me or won’t let my child sleep well, so he doesn’t make noise at that time at all. He’s actually a great guy, and he makes pretty cool electronic music, so I don’t mind him producing his music and listening to it. So I believe that a conversation will help you solve the problem with your neighbour as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.