Home Forums Litterae Forum Need advice about credit cards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

luckypenguin
    Participant

I have never used a credit card before, but now there is such a need. I need a proven bank and a card with favorable conditions.I would be glad to any advice.

alexeypavljuk88
    Participant

Are you sure you need it? If you haven’t used cards before, maybe you shouldn’t start? Or if you need more details, then we can advise you.

crysmile2
    Participant

If you have decided that you need a credit card after weighing everything up, study the offers of different banks. Compare the terms and conditions on myfin , paying particular attention to the following: credit limit, grace period, card fees and loyalty programs, and the ability to accumulate bonuses.

rick4232
    Participant

I am looking for a new bank and a company that will have excellent service. Where I can ask any question that I can be answered. I recently contacted an online bank and when I asked a few questions about my card. The service could not really answer me. Which bank do you use?

Tony SHvaltsInneli
    Participant

I know an excellent service center where they will help you with advice on different banks and their conditions. There are people who have been helping with various issues related to working with the bank for many years. They helped me repeatedly with loans and how to properly close them, as well as in small https://creditcardcustomercares.com/ things, such as finding your card. how to withdraw cash without a card and pay for movies. They will help in any question.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.