Home Forums Litterae Forum Neon sign

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bellatornie
    Participant

My girl and I decided to do a renovation in our apartment and we want to decorate it with a neon sign. I don’t know how good this idea is, but we have already started planning. What is the best place to put the neon sign?

maxipum
    Participant

I think a neon sign is a good idea. Whether the job is big or small, it can be done in an excellent way, from bedrooms to lounges, to events and weddings, offices, storefronts, and beyond. I also want to order a neon sign.

mikecat
    Participant

I always wanted to change the interior a little because my room near the bed has a very ugly wall and I wanted to decorate it with some beautiful inscriptions. After reading the neon sign review on this site, I decided to order a neon sign from them because they had a lot of good reviews. And fortunately, I was not mistaken, I really liked the neon sign, now my wall is much more beautiful.

Christopher0009
    Participant

I also decided to update my room. Make a complete renovation. Now I think about how and what to change. I’m thinking of starting with windows. Please advise, who has already changed windows, how best to do this?

vtorosort
    Participant

Buddy, Actually, there’s a lot of information on the Internet. Just google your question and you’ll find thousands of ideas to search for. I usually look for inspiration on Pinterest. Also, don’t forget to visit https://www.decoreso.com/decor-ideas-for-dining-room-walls/ if you’re interested in dining room decor ideas. It’s great that you can find lots of cool design ideas for your home on one resource. Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.