Home Forums Litterae Forum New hobbies during quarantine?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

denchikchyb
    Participant

To stay mentally stable, I started playing video games to get my mind off things, and you? What are you doing?

nazarenkotaa786
    Participant

Oh, video games are great. I play a lot myself, especially what else to do now that the world is like this. At the moment I am playing some retro games (doom, heretic, cyrandia, monkey island and other classic games). These retro games I was able to find on the pirate bay, I was very happy, because I did not even thought to find them yet in these lists. And it turns out that such games are in great demand.

steveaonson
    Participant

I started playing guitar more, playing video games, learning languages and new cooking recipes. Personally, I think it was a lot of fun and gave me a lot of time to think.

William Shakespeare
    Participant

And there came tenth year of quarantine for someone, it seems. Seriously, aren’t you tired of talking about it? Better get to together2night and find someone. At least this is what I did when there was a lockdown. You can chat with girls online and when you are finally free, you can ask her out. Deal?

neforsyte
    Participant

I have nothing against passing some time with a computer, but girls normally dislike when a man plays too much. They think it’s boyish and prefer serious men.

mrbadguy69
    Participant

Yes. Boyish boys need to be cared for, and it breaks all gender roles. It’s girls who are to be looked after, so this is why they want grown up men. You should read https://ponbee.com/make-a-girl-fall/ and learn to make girls fall for you. While most guys are stiff boring in love but very active with a computer!

vtorosort
    Participant

What do you think of these new dating sites that are popping up on the internet? Personally, I’m very interested in trying them.

palmariums
    Participant

Hello buddy, if you are still trying to find a good place where you can find a girl who will be with you for a long time, then I would highly recommend that you try turning your attention to the sofiadate.com/russian-dating dating site, where you can sure to find. I wish you good luck in your search. At least, I have already managed to find something similar.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.