Home Forums Litterae Forum NFT projects – your thoughts

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

aleksshamles
    Participant

What are your thoughts on NFT projects? Do you think it’s actually a good idea to work with something like that nowadays?

samyilloset
    Participant

Well, I believe that it can be profitable, but it’s really risky and complicated, so I compare it with gambling.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

It may be pretty risky, but at the same time, if you manage to learn all the basics and get more into this field, it won’t be a problem for you to start making money that way. Articles like https://envelop.medium.com/dao-envelop-decentralizes-21df0bb6744b help me a lot, so I think you can consider checking them out as well, if you’re interested

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

and once more

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

and again

hopefully, the last time

glassyvibesound
    Participant

nice

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Good day everyone! In fact, some cunning scammers can list digital assets on different platforms without NFT owners being aware of it. Therefore, I advise you to think about protecting your digital assets and using the Wakweli certification. This solution will provide you with reliable protection against the use of your digital assets by third parties.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Good day everyone!!! In fact, some cunning scammers can list digital assets on different platforms without NFT owners being aware of it. Therefore, I advise you to think about protecting your digital assets and using the Wakweli certification. This solution will provide you with reliable protection against the use of your digital assets by third parties.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

cool info

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Good day everyone! In fact, some cunning scammers can list digital assets on different platforms without NFT owners being aware of it. Therefore, I advise you to think about protecting your digital assets and using the Wakweli certification. This solution will provide you with reliable protection against the use of your digital assets by third parties.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.