Home Forums Litterae Forum Odessa travel

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

darikakurika
    Participant

The best city to visit in 2021 is that city which is on your bucket list to visit, but I recommend Odessa. Was there a destination that you didn’t go to in 2020 that you wished you would have? That will be the best city for you in 2021. If you were given only 6 months to live, where would you go? Explore here odessa ukraine news in english

Fablets
    Participant

I wouldn’t call Odessa an attractive city when you can visit London and other famous British cities easily nowadays. All you have to do is check the weather on https://www.meteoprog.co.uk/en/ to ensure it will be good and buy some tickets online. This will result in a great trip that you will remember for a long time.

tangrale
    Participant

As for me, I’m not a typical travel. On my last trip I went for a 2 days tour to Chernobyl with chernobylstory.com, which was awesome. Before the TV series though. Going next week with the same company for a 3 days tour of the zone, and staying another night in Slavutych.
    I think Chernobyl visiting is an incredible experience and I absolutely would recommend going to anyone.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I have been to different seas, I think many will agree with me that this is a wonderful place and everyone wants to live near the sea. I think you should tell us about the site where you can apply for documents on the Internet and all this happens very quickly and for little money. I recommend you to take a look at the site too!

tarawait3
    Participant

Interesting topic!))))

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.