Home Forums Litterae Forum online translator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

qwerty6611
    Participant

Do you use an online translator? I use Google translator, but I don’t really like the quality?

marianholdren13
    Participant

Well, I also use it sometimes when I have to translate words, but when it comes to sentences or texts, I use Translate.com because the quality of translation is higher. I also like that service because you can also order a human translation, which is excellent. I’ve done it twice, and the results were fantastic. It’s not a free function, but the price is affordable.

wypaxomif
    Participant

Moreover it has been said that if you educate a man you just educate a man, but if you educate a woman, then you educate a whole nation. This is the most popular quotation. The above stated statement tells about the importance of the pro essay writer education that how the education of a person a man or a woman is of great importance not only for him but also for the other people.

johnsmith812020
    Participant

I think it is helpful.

tursinginto
    Participant

After that, Miyamoto explained Nintendo’s strategy for future releases. Rather than only publishing new installments in video game series, he stated that the studio intends to expand its IP offerings to include more “visual material.” He went on to say: Super Mario Bros

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.