Home Forums Litterae Forum Original holiday invitation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

weberalan018
    Participant

My grandparents will be celebrating their wedding anniversary soon. We want to throw them a party to celebrate and invite all our relatives. How to do it in an original way?

peterweigel74
    Participant

I’m glad you have such a strong family. But about the party, I think you should do it with flyers. Because it’s more fun that way + not all grandparents use instant messenger or anything. You could also do a ’90s style party. I think that would surprise them.

novacklIam
    Participant

I think that would be very original if you do it as a party of the 60’s or 70’s. It would be nice for your grandparents and guests. You can also use flyers to invite them to the party. For example, an template for event flyer is a great option for such events.

dianepage48
    Participant

you should choose a theme that reflects your grandparents’ interests, hobbies, or a significant era from their past. It could be a vintage-themed party, a 1950s sock hop, a tropical luau, or any other theme that holds meaning for them. Decorate the venue, create a photo booth, and encourage guests to dress up accordingly.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by dianepage48.

dianepage48
    Participant

hi

dianepage48
    Participant

hihi

violetdragon108
    Participant

You can choose a theme that reflects your grandparents’ interests, hobbies, or a significant era from their past. It could be a vintage-themed party, a 1950s sock hop, a tropical luau, or any other theme that holds meaning for them. Decorate the venue, create a photo booth, and encourage guests to dress up accordingly.

violetdragon108
    Participant

hi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.