Home Forums Litterae Forum Profitable business

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

What is the most profitable business? The points are I don’t want to spend too much time on work and I don’t want to depend on my boss.

floormilky
    Participant

I believe that if you want to choose some interesting and profitable business and not depend on your boss, then you should try forex trading. I started at https://www.worldnews.easybranches.com/financial/markets/9956725 and it really helped me figure out a lot of things. There are many good sources of information now.

Fnxk
    Participant

Are you buying social media ads?

Dosm
    Participant

Recently, advertising on the Internet has become very popular. If you want to buy ads on the Internet, you can buy ads on social networks. There are different social networks, but buying advertising is very profitable in Telegram. With telegram ads you can effectively promote your products on the Internet and make them more popular.Goodbye

vblanuca068
    Participant

Hello

big.pennywise666
    Participant

Hi all)
    I have been thinking about investing in cryptocurrency and mining for a long time, but I am very worried that I might lose money.
    What would you advise a non-experienced person in this business?
    How can I invest money safely?
    I will be very grateful for any advice you have on this)

bugnimipso
    Participant

You know, I’ve been in business for years so I know how hard it is to manage everything by myself, that’s why we try to use special companies that help us, in this case IT magic, they do it sector in our company and use different cloud technologies that were never available for us before!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by bugnimipso.

glassyvibesound
    Participant

Guys. I have an excellent suggestion for you on how to avoid losses in business, for example, if your company provides services that involve some kind of risk. Take a look at the pre-made disclaimer forms on this site https://www.pandawaiver.com/ . That is, you can quickly receive the required refusals from customers or partners in electronic form. Highly recommend this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.