Home Forums Litterae Forum Sale of business

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jackob
    Participant

Hi there, I lack certain competence when it comes to arranging my business sale in the proper way possible, I feel I would rather hire a service to guide me in this operation. Are there trusted providers to safely entrust

cowboy
    Participant

The number one metric for every single business is profit obviously, which is a measure of revenue – cost. The second one is cashflow, which gets into more obtuse metrics like working capital and cash flow cycles, etc, but at the end of the day you need to measure that you don’t run out of cash.

Beyond that, KPIs are different for every business and much more subjective from visual craft . They’re primarily based on the business plan and the goals for the company. Some companies, such as internet content companies, are more interested in number of readers in the target demographic

cowboy
    Participant

The number one metric for every single business is profit obviously, which is a measure of revenue – cost. The second one is cashflow, which gets into more obtuse metrics like working capital and cash flow cycles, etc, but at the end of the day you need to measure that you don’t run out of cash.

Beyond that, KPIs are different for every business and much more subjective from visual craft . They’re primarily based on the business plan and the goals for the company. Some companies, such as internet content companies, are more interested in number of readers in the target demographic

cowboy
    Participant

Big thx 4 your rec

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.