Home Forums Litterae Forum Senior dating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

weberalan018
    Participant

Tell me where my mother can meet a man. My father died many years ago and my mother was alone. Now I’m going far away and I want her to meet a nice man.

peterweigel74
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear of such a serious loss to you. A friend of mine had a similar situation recently. It’s very unfortunate that such things happen. I, for one, can recommend a dating site, I don’t know which one, I just don’t do it.

novacklIam
    Participant

I think your mother could attend senior interest clubs. For example, play bingo or a dance club for seniors. A dating site is also a good idea. I can recommend one great site where your mom can find senior dating https://well.dating/senior-dating

rob.rain923
    Participant

Which dating site offers the best support and resources for those who have gone through a divorce or breakup and are looking for a second chance at love and happiness?

richardsonmary938
    Participant

I have been divorced from my first spouse for a long time and will now be getting married for the second time. I met my fiancee here. Before registering on this site I read a lot of reviews and reviews on the most popular dating sites, and based on this information I made my choice. I also intuitively felt that I was making the right choice and my intuition did not let me down. I recommend you to try this site.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.