Home Forums Litterae Forum Solar panels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

novacklIam
    Participant

What do you think about solar panels? I think it is a very good solution for those who want to save on electricity. I want to hear real feedback

thealexanderzingman
    Participant

Solar Panels are good for the save the electricity, i recently installed .

edwardheavy
    Participant

I also think that this is a great modern solution for our homes. I’m only in the buying process for now because I’ve been comparing solar panels from different companies. Most of all I liked the 400 watt solar panel from renogy. I think that I will stop my choice on them. In any case, I liked that there are good reviews, and the price is quite adequate.

hallanthony008
    Participant

Hey everyone
    Does anyone here have solar panels?
    What is the name of your solar panels?
    How do you think about Axitec solar panel?
    My parents asked me for advice about getting that solar panels in Louisiana.
    I would be glad if someone can give me advice on this solar panel.

johnnskinnerr21
    Participant

From personal experience, I can tell you that it may be more cost-effective to buy a battery as part of a brand new solar panel system than to retrofit it into an existing system, especially if the existing system is several years old (substantial upgrades may be required to accommodate the battery). Home solar Battery Storage is the ideal option, because it provides maximum efficiency and return on investment.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.