Home Forums Litterae Forum The Stoic Philosophers The best new PC games of 2021

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vgh52541
    Participant

The best new PC games of 2021, which of these games do you like?

Outriders, It Takes Two, Loop Hero, Valheim, The Medium, Hitman 3, Guilty Gear Strive, Chivalry 2, Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Days Gone, Resident Evil Village, Cyberpunk 2077, Immortals Fenix Rising, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, Ghostrunner, Genshin Impact, Baldur’s Gate 3, solitaire spider, etc,..

Fablets
    Participant

These are some great games, but I always find myself returning to classics like Dota 2 that are still fun. The eSports scene for this game is also growing according to https://wewatch.gg/, so there’s a lot of people who are interested to see professional players compete. Cybersport resources are very in-demand right now since people need sources of information about their favorite teams and players.

samyilloset
    Participant

Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the only one I’ve played by far, so Idk. But Valhalla was pretty cool. It’s worse than Black Flag, of course, but better than Origins for me

aleksshamles
    Participant

I’ve tried Cyberpunk, and I think it’s a pretty cool game. But I’m not a fan of games with a storyline because I don’t want to replay them. That’s why I still consider CSGO as one of the best games. Especially I like the new skins there in Japanese style, and awp oni taijii and m4a4 dragon king are my faves.

cookieclickeraz
    Participant

In the forums I have found, the play solitaire has good ideas for people to entertain and find interesting things.

edwardheavy
    Participant

I like playing games, but now I try to do it as little as possible. First of all, my eyes get very tired. This is a serious problem, in my opinion. Otherwise, now I try to spend more time on sports and physical activity than on games.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Physical activity is really important. Not even as a leisure activity, but for human health and well-being. But you can always combine some games and sports. What do you say about commercial golf simulator? Such simulators are now created using modern and innovative technologies, which will allow you to fully get a cool experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.