Home Forums Litterae Forum The cursor often disappears on my MacBook, what should I do?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rleonidov35
    Participant

Everything was fine with the MacBook before, it never let me down, but then the cursor began to disappear abruptly, I don’t understand what this is connected with, I hope they will help me figure it out here

barinovviktor014
    Participant

I had such a problem, too, at the moment the MacBook stopped displaying the cursor correctly, I gave the MacBook for repair, it did not help the case, everything remained all the same, who knows how to eradicate it?

maxipum
    Participant

There was a similar problem earlier that I faced, I did not understand how best to do it so that everything was normal, the macbook stopped showing me the cursor. Then a friend advised me to try more, I quickly figured it out and solved the problem. try it, maybe it will help you just as it helped me in due time.

jordonsmoll7
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m in a very difficult situation. My MacBook is not quite old, but very often something wrong happens to it. They tell me that this may be due to the keyboard, that is, that it is clogged and because of this, some buttons do not work. Can anyone give me good advice on this?

masonmoore350
    Participant

I think that you still need to contact the master with this question who knows exactly the cause of the MacBook’s malfunction. I have no doubt that this keyboard is clogged because I had a similar situation and handed it in for repair, they cleaned it and recommended me to buy it as protection at https://www.keyturepro.com/shop/p/pro-13-15-touch-bar silicone cover. I took their advice and bought it. I will say one thing, this is a necessary thing for people who like to eat at the monitor. I think you can thus protect the keyboard from dirt, crumbs and dust, and possibly all kinds of drinks if you like to drink like me.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by masonmoore350.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.