Home Forums Litterae Forum The Iliad Tian Guan Ci Fu (Heaven Official’s Blessing) and Chinese Mythology

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ester
    Participant

This book was published only in 2017, but I, as a fan of mythology, fell in love with the fact that the setting was so clearly told despite that the setting is probably a thousand years ago. It’s also interesting how the author added some relatable twists to the characters in the book that made them seem more realistic. For example, General Pei Ming is a womanizer yet feels humbled if a woman helps him. It’s quite like Zeus except he’s not as aggressive and omnipotent as the Greek god. However, what got me here is how the love story of the main characters actually withstood hundreds of years and remained so pure that even Jane Austen was not able to attain in showing on any of her writings.

wapalan206
    Participant

It is an imaginative and dependable demonstration by them that they are illuminating us previously. With the goal that we may not visit different sites because we can buy college term papers online to manage our studies. I genuinely like them for sharing this data. This will make a positive effect on this site on the guests of this site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.