Home Forums Litterae Forum Tips for traveling by car?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

GregCh3000
    Participant

Can you share some tips for traveling by car solo or with family, whatever?

arlachen900
    Participant

Additional information may help newcomers, as for navigation, I recommend uploading maps of entire countries to a smartphone, they take several gigs, but then they reduce roaming costs, but I do not recommend going off line, during the holiday season and before Christmas. Especially it works when you travel by car, as we did last Christmas with Rental24h in Vegas.
    We can use the car both to get to the place where we stay, as well as when the car is our work tool!)

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I’ve never tried travelling by car. I would love to hear some suggestions as well.

floormilky
    Participant

My friend and I traveled to Russia by car and our final destination in our native country was Vladivostok. From there, we decided to fly by plane to the US very spontaneously. To our adventurous surprise, when we arrived, we realized that my paperwork would soon expire. The online consult appointment for Russian passport came to our aid. If it wasn’t for this service, I would be in trouble.

ClarkeAdams
    Participant

Well, it all depends where you’re travelling to and how far your journey would be. If you’re travelling to a neighbouring city then much preparation isn’t required considering the drive won’t be long enough to keeps supplies along the way. Although, filling your tank up beforehand. But if you’re travelling to a much farther city it is best advised to keep a pair of extra clothes and keeping a few jackets and other warm coats is essential. I always keep my celebrity leather jacket with me whenever I’m travelling from city to city through interstate. Oh and also, always make sure to keep at least two spare tires with just in case!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.