Home Forums Litterae Forum Uncomfortable belly fat

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

edwardheavy
    Participant

I have some belly fat, and even though I go to the gym, it doesn’t go away. What else can I do to get rid of it?

aleksshamles
    Participant

You can try changing your diet. I’m pretty sure that once you do it, you’ll see some changes.

okchacha
    Participant

I used to have uncomfortable belly fat as well, but even a healthy diet wasn’t helping me. Then I started taking cbd powder and going to the gym, and my belly became way smaller, so I think you should try it as well. I still have it, but I think in a few weeks, it’ll be gone. Well, at least I hope so.

rick4232
    Participant

How do you feel about CBD products? I’ve never tried them, but I’ve read a lot about them. They arouse my interest, is there a website where you can buy an original and natural product?

Denarn
    Participant

In order to get a promotion, I started working hard and staying overtime. I started having nervous breakdowns and I was always going around angry. A friend recommended this medicine on this https://digitallajit.com/2021/06/23/does-cbd-help-with-migraines-and-headaches/ website. He said it would help, have any of you used it, does it really help? I trust my friend and hope it is a natural product.

Robert0009
    Participant

I’ve been trying to lose weight for a long time, but I’m still fat. I think this is a problem for many people. But how to lose weight? Would anyone like to share their experience?

Christopher0009
    Participant

Hi all. I want to share my experience. To be healthy, you need to watch your weight. But it is very difficult for me to stick to proper nutrition. Therefore, I use a special application, you can find out about it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYDmYmb5esw . After all, exercise and just counting calories will not help without proper nutrition. I advise you to try it too. Good luck!

costalacosta
    Participant

I know that many women during and after pregnancy use special products, for example, Pregnancy Body Care, which help to tidy up the skin after childbirth, remove stretch marks and all that. Of course, there is no guarantee that cosmetics will completely solve all problems, but it definitely won’t be superfluous.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.