Home Forums Litterae Forum Web development in HoReCa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

richardsonmary938
    Participant

Hiya. I’m currently working in the HoReCa industry and I’m looking for ways to optimize excessive costs by implementing special software. Can someone tell me where I can learn about the main trends of web development in HoReCa?

rob.rain923
    Participant

HoReCa software helps you optimize your customer service so that not a single call to you is ignored, they are all handled quickly, and all customers are satisfied. What’s more, it reduces the workload of your staff, so you can increase the number of customers with the same amount of effort.

tylerrjack2
    Participant

Hi! Saw your thread and got interested in this too. I searched the internet a little bit for information and found a great article about horeca web development. It describes basic HoReCa web development trends you mentioned, useful information about HoReCa website development process, modern web technologies used in HoReCa and much more. I hope you will find it useful.

bernardharrison23
    Participant

Look for a developer or an outsourced development company. I think this is the most convenient option right now.

hallanthony008
    Participant

Regarding app development, I also had a problem developing Smart tv apps, I was looking for developers who could help me. My friend recommended Oxagile to me. Because in addition to the variety of Smart TV devices, the situation is further complicated by the fact that new operating systems are constantly coming to market. The problem is that new versions are not always compatible with older TV equipment, so it is better to enlist the help of professionals.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.