Home Forums Litterae Forum What are the dangers of diving?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

luckypenguin
    Participant

I’d like to start diving, but I’m afraid it might be dangerous. What do you think?

luckypenguin
    Participant

help

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by luckypenguin.

crysmile2
    Participant

Oh, I’m afraid of the depths and probably wouldn’t risk diving. So many stories I’ve heard about failed dives. Although maybe it’s just me and someday I need to overcome this fear! But for now, definitely not.

alexeypavljuk88
    Participant

If you prepare and take the time to do it, if you have a good instructor, you have nothing to fear! Just take your time in theory before moving on to practice. It’s not as difficult as it seems, especially since there is a lot of literature on the subject. If you can read about it on https://divingpicks.com/, I am an experienced diver, but I found a lot of new things for myself here.

kiransimmonds
    Participant

I think that diving is a cool activity especially when you are on vacation and can do it in the sea or ocean. Of course, it can be dangerous if you don’t follow all rules and don’t listen to your instructor. If you are scared, you should read some articles about diving be prepared for all possible situations

orlandagreison
    Participant

Scuba diving is a relatively safe sport that comes with high consequences if inexperienced or unprepared. As with any sport, it comes with risks. The chance of injury or death will increase or decrease depending on the type of dive. So if you do it for the first time. you should do it only with the instructor and in a safe place. For example, solo diving, deep diving, or diving in areas with entrapment risks would be considered more dangerous. I have read it on DivingLore. Here you will also find other interesting articles about diving, which would be rather useful for all divers

ilucky2995
    Participant

Hello there, here is a nice website that will provide you with great information about guns. On the website, you’ll find all the information you need to know about the weapon 5.56 ammo or rifle, as well as how to use and maintain it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.