Home Forums Litterae Forum what do you think?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

qwerty6611
    Participant

From your experience, does cannabis helps to fight depression or bad mood? Have you ever smoked weed to improve your mood?

Kosens
    Participant

Hi. For some people maybe yes, but personally I don’t like such things. I think if you want to improve your mental health condition you should pay attention on sport and your hobby. For example I like football and I follow EPL championship via https://azscore.com for me it is very interesting!

marianholdren13
    Participant

Yes, it really helps. I have chronic depressions, and cannabis is the only thing that helps. I want to grow a few cannabis plants at my home, and when I was surfing the net, I came across this site http://simplycannabisseeds.co.uk/, where are many articles about indoor marijuana growing. It’s easier to buy strains, but I think it can be exciting and better to have their plants.

peizhaom
    Participant

I don’t know, never thought about that generally speaking. I was always like ha-ha mood and so on.

I’m not in to this theme a lot, without studies or certification in the field. Just can share my personal experience because smoked a lot. Started at 18 and on that moment it was a tremendous experience, I was silent almost all the time and my perception changed, sometimes laughed but mostly silent. And I liked how I see the world. Mostly of my friends were playing theater, and I was enjoying the show. Like a lot after 20 years to do this thing with girls. Time passed many had this “wobbly bridge” and I saw how they started abusing drugs. For me, it was experience. I wanted more new good people and seeing them changing made me sad. Even tough they smile and put masks, I know they are unhappy. I still smoke occasionally but my deals regarding family and money should not be affected. I know some day I will quit, but before that I purchase weekly from 2one2dispensary.com and enjoy. Sometimes I can be sad, but it’s my natural feeling, because I think and not about bad things, but things about other ignore tremendously. I know love is power, every thing else is illusion.

peizhaom
    Participant

I had depression, and for me kratom was helpful. I did not want to use it, as I was skeptical about its usefulness, but my doctor convinced me that I must take it in order to solve my problems, and thankfully it worked out. He recommended me to use red borneo kratom, as this type of kratom fits me the best. By the way, if you decide to try kratom, make sure you consult a doctor firstly in order to avoid unwilling effects, even though I don’t know any negative effects that kratom could bring. I wish you the best, sat safe, and have a wonderful day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.