Home Forums Litterae Forum What food do you like?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kosens
    Participant

What food do you like? Do you cook by yourself or buy meals from delivery services?

Fablets
    Participant

I am very foodie. I love to eat and cook. The food gives us energy. Without food, there is no life! Coffee and cake was a Sunday afternoon classic. Usually I can order something to save time but it is not so often!

shna8
    Participant

It’s an interesting topic to discuss. I like buying high-quality European bread and other bakery goods. While visiting my Mom in Florida a few weeks back, we decided to buy artisan baked goods from this great european bakery named. Something along this lines hasn’t occurred to me in a long time. Have you ever had the opportunity to try real homemade bread?

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I like to cook sweet food, desserts and drinks. My most successful recipes are from this site, so check it out. By the way, this is a shop with excellent chocolate with a high quality composition. They have a wide range of flavored chocolate, even vegan chocolate. All in all, I highly recommend trying It.

ellen19.716
    Participant

I prefer making different sandwiches as it’s quite easy to do, you may try it too there. I hope that my advice will be useful for you there. Good luck.

helenalovato
    Participant

I agree with the last comment there but I know that some people still have some problems with it so I think that you need to check an article here on https://www.edelweissbakeryfl.com/blog/how-to-make-a-sandwich/ because it may be quite useful and informative for you there. I wish you good luck with it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.