Home Forums Litterae Forum What happens if you don’t clean your chimney?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

floormilky
    Participant

I don’t remember the last time I cleaned my chimney, is it bad? Should I worry that my fireplace will cause a fire in my house?

okchacha
    Participant

Well, if your chimney is not blocked, then I don’t think there’s something you need to worry about.

floormilky
    Participant

Actually, you should do regular checkups of your chimney, even if you think that everything is fine. I can recommend you the chimney cleaning Long Island company that will do everything on point for you, and it’s better to hire them just for a checkup because a chimney can cause a fire pretty easily.

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Nowadays, there are different types of fireplaces that can be installed inside the home. Moreover, some of them don’t need cleaning at all. Perhaps it makes sense to replace your fireplace with something more innovative and modern?

aleksshamles
    Participant

Sounds like a really good solution to the problem. In addition, finding a reliable company engaged in the manufacture, delivery and installation of fireplaces won’t be a problem. I recommend checking this fireplace for living room. On the capofireside website you can find different types of fireplaces, including electric, gas or real with wood and fire

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.