Home Forums Litterae Forum What is the best opportunity to support health?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

swipka79
    Participant

What is the best opportunity to support health?

NikiStep
    Participant

It is important to sleep well, eat right, and exercise. Does anyone have any advice on how to restore hair structure? For some reason, they began to fall out more and break.

nikawarn.1896
    Participant

I noticed that it is important to keep not only the body warm but also the hair. Be sure to wear a hat or scarf. It is also not advisable to leave your hair outside, it is better to hide it in clothes so that it does not overcool. In cold weather, I like to take hot showers. But it is important to remember that hot water damages the hair structure, so it is better to use a hair mask and wash them with warm water.

atarasuk878
    Participant

Hair restoration is the process of chemically relaxing the hair, making it straight. Unlike keratin treatment, it is permanent.

Hair restoration also does not improve the health of the hair and can damage it. When a keratin treatment is used for black hair, it can make the curls more manageable and less likely to tangle.

If re-bonding is used on natural hair, the hair will permanently lose its curls. The only way to get the curls back after re-tying is by transitioning or a big haircut of all loose hair.

chocolatecake28
    Participant

Hello. I use natural keratin treatment https://www.amazon.com/Keratin-Infused-Protein-Hair-Serum/dp/B01456DJ66 it helps to reduce frizz and breakage. It also gives hair a stronger shine than regular styling. Although a keratin hair treatment requires a lot of heat, it can save you the hassle of straightening your hair every day and reduce the chance of heat damage.

richardsonmary938
    Participant

How do you feel about the use of marijuana for medical purposes? Are there any positive or negative experiences?

rob.rain923
    Participant

I’m perfectly fine with this as I use from time to time myself. I have a terribly stressful job, which consists of constant communication with people. After such communication I feel morally exhausted and I need to replenish my energy somehow. I started ordering magic mushrooms here on https://www.shrooms-online.org/ and this is what helps me to restore my mental health.

bellatornie
    Participant

Supporting health is important, especially if you have fibromyalgia. I do, so I’ve been reading about TMS therapy against Fibromyalgia and am considering it. Has anyone here tried it? What do you think about it? Any feedback on the effectiveness and overall experience would be really helpful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.