Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon what kind of music cheers you up?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

feline
    Participant

what kind of music cheers you up?

samantha
    Participant

Almost all people love listening to musical compositions. Many songs set up thinking for certain thoughts, motivate for some kind of action. And then they form the mood.

Fablets
    Participant

Hello. I like music in general and in my opinion all music genres and instruments are worth attention. Personally I prefer to play guitar, I have both electric and acoustic. And what about you? By the way if you like sound and listening music, Stereodamage blog by Artem Ali by this link will be interesting for you! Highly recommend to visit!

JatApp
    Participant

Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” was the longest-running number-one of the year, leading the chart for nineteen weeks (one for the song’s original version, credited solely to Lil Nas X, and eighteen for a remix featuring Billy Ray Cyrus); in doing so, it broke the record as the longest-running number one single in Billboard …

jangdongtwo
    Participant

Really I love it ❤❤. slope unblocked

Maha Esam
    Participant

In this Era of sadness and depression music is the way to your happiness you can find in music like I did I like to listen to Techno music especially when I am working for https://insidesaudia.com/ it makes me feel spirited regarding my work, as the matter of fact mostly prolly everyone likes to listen to music that cheers them up

maxipum
    Participant

Hey, I understand you, guys. Music is composed and performed for many purposes, ranging from aesthetic pleasure, religious or ceremonial purposes, or as an entertainment product for the marketplace.

bellatornie
    Participant

There aren’t many songs that cheer me up. Mostly it’s rap and hip-pop because you can dance to them if you’re alone at home. Moreover, on this https://mp3juice.link I downloaded my favorite tracks in these genres. It was uploaded in mp3 format and now I can listen to music without internet access, for example in the gym.

wasaelmarketing
    Participant

In my scenario, All type of music which has a good sense of music in a passionate way just like pakistan construction company, I really like those types of music

jakeoliver919
    Participant

Music is a powerful tool: Studies have shown a good beat can ease anxiety, lower stress and even boost heart health. Over on reddit, users are sharing their go-to songs for cheering up. masters dissertation help

afaqkhaan66
    Participant

good post like it

I also loved it. slope unblocked

big.pennywise666
    Participant

I always listen to music depending on my mood, sometimes I want to listen to sad and sometimes funny, but mostly sad))
    So in this case, I am not much of a helper)
    I can advise listening to an inspirational track from Foals – Inhaler.
    I like this song)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.