Home Forums Litterae Forum What Problems Do Students Face When Using Essay Writing Services?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

eva.anderson002
    Participant

This website is known for many grademiners reddit users! They wrote a paper about living and working in Japan. I received a shitty rushed paper filled with poor grammar and improper word use. There was no transition between topics. The paper was messy. It appeared that the paper was written by someone who had just learned English. It was terrible. Middle school students have written better papers than me. Customer service told me they could only issue a 10% refund after I asked. I paid $76 to purchase a piece bad paper. They said that they could only offer a 10% refund. Grademiners is not a service you should use. Beware! Don’t Use Their Services! It says in the Terms and Conditions that there is a two-week revision period. I understood this and I read the lengthy paragraphs. My professor sent me my grade (an F for Scientific Review paper), and the chat man is known as Steve repeatedly said that there was nothing the company could do. He said that it was my responsibility to evaluate the quality of the paper. How was I supposed to find out what my professor thought? I explained to him that I was asking for the price I paid. I also offered to send my professor’s comments. The bottom line is that no one will help you if you request a refund or a revision after the date. Even though you have been a loyal customer for more than a year. Avoid this company. If you see Steve in chat, don’t use them.

lilliefishel
    Participant

The best paper writing help services will not ask you for your personal details. This helps protect your academic reputation and prevent scams. They use secure communication systems and layered encryption to ensure your privacy. This makes it the safest place to get college paper help. It’s also very easy to contact your writer and make any necessary adjustments.
    Title pages and references pages are two critical parts of your paper. They should summarize the main argument of your paper. Make sure that they are brief, but descriptive. A title page should be a concise summary of the main argument of your paper. If you can’t think of an intriguing title, consider contacting PaperHelp’s experts.

lilliefishel
    Participant

Title pages and references pages are two critical parts of your paper. They should summarize the main argument of your paper. Make sure that they are brief, but descriptive. A title page should be a concise summary of the main argument of your paper. If you can’t think of an intriguing title, consider contacting PaperHelp’s experts.

lilliefishel
    Participant

If you don’t have time to write essays, term papers, or dissertations, you may want to hire someone to write them for you. You will save valuable time and be able to focus on other aspects of your life. They use secure communication systems and layered encryption to ensure your privacy. This makes it the safest place to get college paper help. Even if you don’t have a lot of time to write, professional writing services can provide you with high-quality papers on any topic.

lilliefishel
    Participant

good

ben561750
    Participant

Hello. A reliable service will hire professional writers with years of experience, payforwriting is another good writing service that offers real value for money. The company works similar to a freelance marketplace and lets you select a writer based on their rate and skill level. The site is affordable and offers high-quality writing within a short time, usually six hours.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.